'I felt guilty for having an illness' - mum with MS speaks of fight to have benefits reinstated - Manchester Evening News
- Written by Webmaster Webmaster
- Category: From the Web From the Web
- Published: 12 January 2019 12 January 2019
- Created: 10 January 2019 10 January 2019
- Last Updated: 10 January 2019 10 January 2019
Dawn Lancaster, 50, says she was made to feel like 'the lowest of the low'
- Parent Category: From the Web From the Web
- Category: National MS Society National MS Society
- Published: 03 February 2017 03 February 2017
- Created: 31 October 2014 31 October 2014
- Last Updated: 31 October 2014 31 October 2014
More Articles ...
MSChristian.org RSS Statement
Most of the information found on this website comes from RSS Feeds. It is an automated task that provides the information to you. We try to limit items that are duplicates, but with many feeds this can be difficult. Since the owner of this website also has MS and is legally blind this service was necessary to keep the website running with as much automation as possible. Volunteers help from time to time but many have disabilities themselves. We thank you for visiting us and hope that MSC can be of service to you and your loved ones.